The Epilepsy Foundation Hawaii invites you to a free community conference to learn about current issues in Epilepsy and connect with others living with seizures. Breakfast and lunch provided. $5 parking available in Physician's Office Building (POB) I & II parking structures. Location is easily accessible by bus. To register, visit www.epilepsyhawaii.org/lwwe or call (808) 528-3058.
Presentation topics include:
- Epilepsy overview & current treatment options
- Building your support network
- Generic Antiepiletic Drugs: Safety and efficacy
- Sleep and seizures: What's the connection?
- Impact of epilepsy & its treatment of cognition
- Seizure mointoring devices: What's new?